The wave speed in the fluid mass affects the bandwidth of the fluidic system grossly, while the radius of the circular tube has effects on both the gain and the bandwidth.
Besides, the liquid resistance of the transducer and the cross-sectional area of the circular tube are found to exert analogous influences on the frequency response of the fluidic system. Article :.
Date of Publication: 11 November DOI: Need Help? Lists with This Book.
- Towards Better Work: Understanding Labour in Apparel Global Value Chains!
- Fungal Infection in the Intensive Care Unit (Perspectives on Critical Care Infectious Diseases).
- Numerical Simulation of Fluid Transients in Servo-Controlled Hydraulic Piping;
This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews.
Showing Rating details. All Languages.
- Monochrome Days: A First-Hand Account of One Teenagers Experience with Depression.
- The Beginning (Bowman Series Book 1)!
- Shallow Liquid Simulation Using Matlab.
- The theory of superconductivity in the high-Tc curprates?
More filters. Sort order. Sherio rated it it was amazing Apr 12, Tyler Thompson rated it it was amazing Jun 23, Richard added it Jan 01, Pieter Van marked it as to-read Jun 13, Hamza Anis added it Oct 01, Simon marked it as to-read Jul 03, Benyekhlef Kara marked it as to-read Oct 16, Ronald Binilang marked it as to-read Feb 11, Furthermore, disruptions in a process can lead to very sudden changes in the flow conditions to occur.
These occasional situations raise large pressure surges, or even shock loads, that can severely damage the system. An external flow over a cylindrical shape might give rise to vortex-induced vibration.
- Top Authors!
- Fluid Transients ,Wylie,Streeter.pdf.
- Relipocrisy (Religious Hypocrisy)?
- See a Problem?!
Depending on the fluid velocity and diameter of the cylindrical shape subjected to the flow, the Strouhal number of the fluid can lie close to the natural frequency of the cylindrical structure.